1) A Multiple Choice Test Generator - This program allows the user to create 42 Question banks with user defined chapter buttons. In addition you can generate a test that incorporates all 42 question banks. There is an unlimited number of questions you can add to this test (up to 2 Gigs). Comes with a check-as-you-type spell checker. You can also pick and choose any question and, with a click of the mouse, add a question to any of the additional 42 test banks. This allows you to make specific custom tests in just a few minutes.
2) Transport any question in the database to any question chapter in the program. You can easily create custom tests from your question library by picking and choosing individual questions to assemble as one custom test bank, without having to re-type your question. You can
3) Keeps Track Of The Questions You Missed In Two Formats That Allows You To Return And Learn From Your Mistakes.
4) Searches Question Database For Key Words. Search For A Specific Word - Returns All Questions Which Contain That Word.
5) Wizard Builds Custom Printed Test Packages. With A Few Clicks Of The Mouse you can create a test that can be saved to disk, transported over the Internet, and opened on any computer running Knightlite Software
6) The Ability To Create Two Levels Of Questions. If You Need Two Levels Of Difficulty - KTM - 3.0 can do it easily. Print tests in either or both levels.
7) Save Your Last Session And Return To It Later To Continue The Test.
8) Easy-to-use interface makes learning this software a snap.
Lots Of Other Features, Plus All The Features That Made Version 2.0 So Fun And Easy To Use - Backed By Knightlite's Superior Customer Service And Support.
Get the optional upgrade to create tests to be used for our software
package Knightlite TestTaker
Version 1.0. Comes on your CD Rom. It is also available free from
our website - Click here to
download TestTaker. Additional copies on CD are available for only $15.00
post paid on shipped on CD Rom. You can create a test in TestMaker,
and e-mail the data file over the Internet to an individual who can take
the test using Knightlite TestTaker. Test results can be printed out, saved
to a file, or sent over the Internet. Click
here for details.